Become a certified yin yoga teacher while deepening your practice.
What you'll get:
- 18 video practices in yin yoga, yang yoga and meditation
- 60 video learning modules
- Five monthly live group sessions (and recordings)
- Monthly follow-up group coaching sessions for 1 year (optional)
- 82 page ebook, Teaching Yin Yoga
- A 50-hour Yin Yoga Teaching Certificate upon course completion
- Continuing Ed credits with Yoga Alliance* (50 CE’s, 35 contact hours)
- Lifetime access to recordings and materials.
When you sign up with the payment plan, you get immediate access to:
- The Yin Yoga Teachers manual
- Zoom details for the first live session
- The entire first module of the course. The remaining 3 modules will be released monthly upon payment.
Each module contains a rich curriculum of Yin Yoga technique, philosophy, and practice in a format combining live collaborative online sessions, home practice videos and self-paced modules.
Finish your training in 4-12 months. A flexible, self-paced format includes monthly live sessions with Devi plus online access to the trainee community portal and Q&A areas.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Since course materials are provided immediately upon registration, each payment is final and is not eligible for a refund.